Partnering with the right fund, futures industry auditor, and securities auditor makes a difference.
For nearly 30 years, Michael Coglianese CPA has specialized in fund audits, futures and securities audits, accounting, compliance, and tax services for both securities and the futures industries. During this time our firm has built long term relationships with both alternative investment managers and their service providers such as fund administrators and attorneys. Our firm provides hedge fund managers and others in the futures and securities industry with the guidance, service, and expertise to help them succeed.
Our firm, Michael Coglianese CPA…
- Leverages nearly 30 years of experience specializing in Introducing Brokers and Hedge Fund audits, CTA accounting, compliance, and tax services.
- Is a proactive partner providing ongoing guidance for hedge fund managers, Introducing Brokers, CTAs, and CPOs year round.
- Has a fully dedicated team to review the books before tax season to head off potential issues.
- Works closely with service providers such as fund administrators, attorneys, and other accounting firms.
- Is fully staffed with industry experts with work experience and training from National Futures Association and the largest accounting firms.
Schedule a Meeting with Mike Coglianese
Whether you are a hedge fund manager, CTA/CPO, or fellow service provider, the Coglianese team is available to discuss your needs. Mike Coglianese will be in New York April 20th through April 22nd and is available to meet at your office, the CTA Expo/Emerging Manager Forum event, and the NIBA event.
Call (630) 351-4005 extension 3 or complete the form below to set up a meeting. You can also stop by the Michael Coglianese CPA table at CTA Expo on April 21st (Roosevelt Hotel 45 East 45th) to talk with us. We look forward to building a relationship with you.