The CTA Expo will be hosting its annual Emerging Manager Forum in Miami on December 14, 2018. There will also be a special workshop on December 13th for new managers and traders registered for the Emerging Manager Forum. Michael Coglianese will be the Chairman of this workshop. Topics of the pre-conference workshop include:
Meet the Allocators: A session featuring 5 different types of capital sources who will rotate to another table every 20 minutes. This is a great opportunity to discuss how they allocate AUM, due diligence and how they source new managers for different portfolios.
One-on-One with the Experts: Managers will have the opportunity to sign up for a one on one coaching session with a financial marketing professional. The experts are:
- Lida Citroen (CEO, LIDA360): Developing your personal and business brand
- Bryan K. Johnson (Managing Partner, Johnson & Co): Developing and executing marketing plans for the financial industry.
- Adam Sarhan (CEO, 50 Park Investments): Increasing your PR visibility
- Shane Stiles (President, Gate39 Media): Marketing, Creating pitchbooks, tearsheets, and websites that tell your story.
Click here to Register for a one on one session with the above experts, Space is Limited!
Other topics include:
- Outsourcing..What Determines the Right Choice in Service Provider Selection
- Offshore Funds…Operational Considerations and Domicile Selection
- Using the Media…How to Out Market Your Competition and Increase Your PR Visibility
- Effective Capital Raising…What are the Key Ingredients
The CTA Expo Emerging Manager Forum will be held at the Shelborne South Beach, 1801 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL. on December 14, 2017
Topics will include Cryptocurrencies…Are They A Viable Tradig Vehicle For Managers and Source of Alpha For investors? Moreover, the Emerging Manager Forum provides a venue where you can meet capital sources and focus on issues crucial to growing your business.
To register for the Emerging Manager Forum and for discount on accommodations, click here.